Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Reception Desk Inspiration!

While working on a short project for Visual Communication dealing with reception areas, I decided to look at a few other reception areas for inspiration...


I found this appealing because of the movement of the space and the way the desk mimics the form of the wall behind it.  The desk works well in the space because it contributes to the flow of the room.










I chose this reception area because it is so different from the one before it.  The eclectic use of furniture makes the space more interesting and allows for a cohesive design.







These two spaces are just 2 examples of precedence.  I appreciate them because of their cohesive design and the thought put into the furniture working with the walls around it. I think in a reception area, the furniture makes the space and these spaces have great furniture that make the rooms what they are and give them each their own identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment